It’s a beautiful day today and I just felt like trying something new for a change. This was suggested to me by my mom and trust me when I say I had zero interest in trying it out but guess what I did. First, allow me to drop some knowledge on the benefits of cauliflower;
- It contains antioxidants and phytonutrients that protect against cancer.
- Cauliflower is high in fiber and water content which prevents constipation promotes better digestion.
- It decreases the risk of heart disease and brain disorders.
- It is an important source of vitamins and minerals especially vitamin C nad K.
- Apparently, it also aids weight loss.
Now let’s get into the recipe. you’ll be needing;
- Cauliflower chunks ground in a blender or food processor or grated
- choice of protein, I had shrimps with mine
- Habenero pepper
- Veggies of your choice, I had green pepper, carrot and cabbage
- olive oil
- salt & spices
Time to cook! ps i like cooking in one pan if possible…
- In a pan, saute onions, garlic and pepper in olive oil (you can use any oil of your preference)
- throw in your shrimps and let that cook with some soy sauce
- Add in your veggies and allow to cook for about 2-3 minutes (i like my veggies to have a bit of crunch)
- Next, add in your cauliflower and spices and cook stir for about 5 minutes.’
I hope you get to try this out guys, it actually tastes so good. Cauliflower is a first for me and hopefully it’ll become a staple or replace rice entirely.
Till next post,